Chris's Favorite Review Papers on Lithography
The papers listed below are available in PDF format by clicking on the titles.
- Chris A. Mack, “Trends in Optical Lithography,” Optics and Photonics News (April, 1996) pp. 29-33.
- Chris A. Mack, “Lithographic simulation: a review,” Lithographic and Micromachining Techniques for Optical Component Fabrication, Proc., SPIE Vol. 4440 (2001) pp. 59-72.
- Chris A. Mack, “The End of the Semiconductor Industry as We Know It,” Optical Microlithography XVI, Plenary Address, (2003) pp. xxi - xxxi.
- Chris A. Mack, “The New, New Limits of Optical Lithography,” Emerging Lithographic Technologies VIII, Proc., SPIE Vol. 5374 (2004), pp. 1-8.
- Chris A. Mack, “Thirty Years of Lithography Simulation,” Optical Microlithography XVII, Proc., SPIE Vol. 5754 (2005), pp. 1-12.
- Chris A. Mack, “Fifty Years of Moore’s Law”, IEEE Transactions On Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol. 24, No. 2 (May, 2011) pp. 202-207.
- Chris A. Mack, “The Multiple Lives of Moore’s Law", IEEE Spectrum, pp. 30-37 (Apr. 2015).
Back to the Publications Home ...